West Coast Soundtracks

Sometimes I wonder if I'm just unknowingly playing a part in a movie with the cliché scenes with sudden downpours, a music soundtrack and all....

Here's the latest case in point on my recent trip to the West Coast as I'm about to start a new chapter in my life:

As the plane enters Vancouver air space, the movie I was watching comes to an end and I switch to a random album on the on-board entertainment system, and the song Let Go from the previously unknown The Japanese Popstars starts playing as we're cruising into YVR...


And then, here's the song that was constantly playing on the various radio stations while I was driving throughout Victoria...



But like Becca said to Hank in Californication, "I think it's all going to be ok. Chapters end. Sometimes you gotta shake things up." Let's hope the same can be said for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog